I. The Preaching of the Gospel by the Apostles among the Jews, within and without Judea: chapters 1-12: in which is:
1. The preaching within Judea: chapters 1-7: in which are:
a. The ascension of Christ into heaven; the election of Matthias into Judas’ place: chapter 1.
b. The pouring out of the Spirit upon the Apostles: chapter 2.
c. A lame man healed, and the preaching of Peter: chapter 3.
d. The captivity and liberation of Peter and John: chapter 4.
e. The punishment of Ananias and Sapphira; the miracles of the Apostles, and their captivity and liberation: chapter 5.
f. The election of the seven Deacons; the zeal of Stephan: chapter 6.
g. The Martyrdom of Stephan: chapter 7.
2. The preaching outside of Judea: chapters 8:1-9:31: in which are:
a. The dispersion: chapter 8:1-4.
b. Preaching in Samaria by Philip; Simon Magus: chapter 8:5-25.
c. The conversion of the Eunuch: chapter 8:26-40.
d. Saul’s conversion: chapter 9:1-31.
3. The ministry of Peter: chapter 9:32-11:18.
a. Healing Æneas, raising Tabitha: chapter 9:32-43.
b. Baptizing Cornelius and others: chapter 10.
c. Defending the baptizing of him: chapter 11:1-18.
4. The preaching of the dispersed in Cyprus, Phœnicia, and Antioch; the name of Christians: chapter 11:19-30.
5. The persecution of Herod, and his punishment: chapter 12.
II. The preaching of the Gospel by the Apostles, especially Paul, among the Jews and the Gentiles indiscriminately: chapters 13-28: in which are:
1. Saint Paul’s journeys: chapters 13:1-21:16: in which are:
a. The first journey with Barnabas, into: